Mazergroup COVID-19 Protocols
Mazergroup is committed to the safety and health of our employees and our customers. We continue to follow the provincial protocols and public health orders as they evolve. We have implemented the fundamental protocols at each of our dealerships to reduce the risk and prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Stay at home when you're sick or feeling unwell
- Get tested for COVID-19 with presenting symptoms
- Wash your hands and/or use alcohol based hand sanitizer frequently
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, or cough or sneeze into your sleeve
- Avoid close contact with individuals by maintaining physical (social) distance of 2 metres/6 feet.
- Wear a mask in public spaces indoors and in accordance with public health orders